About the Company
Considered among the top 10 FPIs operating in India. Having a diversified portfolio comprising equity and debt instruments, ADRs, GDRs etc.
Equity and Debt Instruments
- Almost 10 entities in India
- Setup in UK
- Setup in Luxembourg
- Incorporate in mauritius
What services did the client engage InCorp for?
- India Tax Advisory in relation to investment instruments and income streams.
- Annual Tax compliance
- Tax litigation
- Certification for repatriation of funds from India involving applicability of tax treaties.
What was the client’s long-term vision?
- Increase the breadth and depth of expertise and products to offer.
- Enhance investment capabilities, creating a strong, well-diversified line-up of active, high-conviction and high-performing investment strategies.
How did InCorp turn the client’s Vision to Reality
|Client’s Main Challenges||With InCorp|
|Difficulty understanding compliance rules offshore||Provided Annual Tax compliance services across all entities|
|Tedious tax litigation services||Professionally adhered to tax litigation services|
|Uncertain on how to repatriate funds from India||Provided Certification for repatriation of funds from India|
|Looking for enhancing investment capabilities||Eased with high-conviction and high-performing investment strategies|