Area of Focus
Compliance and Secretarial Services
Edy is the Legal and Delivery Manager of our Indonesian office. He has more than 10 years of experience in business law and legal compliance, having served one of the largest non-profit organizations in Indonesia.
He acts as a Corporate Secretary for our multinational clients in Indonesia. He is also occasionally involved in the legal audit of high-profile clients — negotiating contracts on behalf of clients against vendors and customers based on applicable Indonesian commercial, civil, labor, and trademark laws.
Qualifications / Professional Memberships
- Certified Mediator, endorsed by the Supreme Court of the Republic of Indonesia
- Certified Legal Auditor, Indonesian Legal Auditor Association
- Certified Legal Translator from University of Indonesia
- Sworn Advocate, Indonesian Bar Association (PERADI)
- Bachelor of Law from Tarumanagara University (Jakarta Indonesia)
- Master of Laws from McGill University (Montreal, Canada)